Software Design for Medical Devices
More about Software Design for Medical Devices:
Software Design for Medical Devices will be held from 21st - 24th February 2017 in Munich.
Top highlights for 2017?
- Secure your device with a spotlight on Cyber Security for medical devices, with insight on the FDA’s Postmarket Management of Cyber Security in Medical Devices guidelines
- A full-day Agile Development training course run by Expert Agile Trainers from Shoebar Associates and Lean Agile Partners that address the issues which inevitably come up in Agile adoption, to help you determine your own unique strategy
- Exclusive case studies on embedding agile risk analysis into development cycles with insight from Grifols
- Innovative thinking in software verification and validation processes with tips from Medtronic
- Insight into the advantages and disadvantages of the brand new Medical Device Single Audit Program with help from GE Healthcare
Software Design for Medical Devices 2017 Agenda
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.